AmigaActive (1473/2143)

From:Conor Kerr
Date:22 May 2000 at 13:29:38
Subject:Re: Download speeds

Hi Neil,

> > That must be right. Do you not have to install a modem on an Amiga?
>
> Yes you do, the procedure is:
>
> 1) Switch off Amiga
> 2) Plug in modem
> 3) Switch on Amiga

Is it that simple? Just switch off the computer first? Okay I'm just
pushing the switch n.'.'.';.'£$(£$~@?%£(& %Q£$?W(%£%523 23(&£(% &"£ &(£%£
($£&(&)"%>@} {>~@>{}.'#'.][ ("££($5 Oh Feck )*&(&(%* £% :@>@:> @:>>$%$£"£"%T

> > I was joking about the installing a modem on an Amiga thing by the way,
> > wonder if anyone will reply heckling without reading the rest of the
email.
> > :)
>
> Ah...

I can never tell with you, were you joking or not, did you read to the end
first or reply to the first sentence first? ;)

All the best...

Conor

Save 75% on Products!
Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!